Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI)
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 35 years
- Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Test
- Personal Inteview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2022 to 06.03.2022