Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||14.03.2022 ( Date Extended )|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Livestock Development Officer – 292
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 38 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Direct Interview
- Reserved Category: Rs. 294/-
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 394/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.02.2022 to 14.03.2022 ( Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link 1: Click Here
- Official Notification Link 2: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here