Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Analyzer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Chemical Analyzer – Group B
- The candidates must have passed a Degree, Post Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.41,800/- to Rs.1,32,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Archived (Open) – Rs.394/-
- Backward Class Economically Weak Components/ Orphans – Rs.294/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.04.2022 to 09.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|