Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 38 years
- Rs. 41,800/- To Rs. 1,32,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
- Refer to official Notification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.03.2022 to 17.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|