Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- The candidates must have passed Graduate in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.01.2022 to 27.01.2022