Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Inspector, Assistant . Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Inspector, Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Industry Inspector- 103
- Se Inspector- 114
- Technical Assistant- 14
- Tax Assistant- 117
- Clerical Typist (Marathi)- 473
- Clerical Typist (English)- 79
- The candidates must have passed Diploma/ Degree, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Industry Inspector- Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12, 400/-
- Se Inspector- Rs. 32,000/- to Rs.1,01,600/-
- Technical Assistant- Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
- Tax Assistant- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Clerical Typist (Marathi)- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Clerical Typist (English)- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022