Maharashtra Central Co-operative Bank Limited (MSC Bank) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Officer. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Central Co-operative Bank Limited (MSC Bank)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Officer
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Maser’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Trainee Junior Officers – Rs.1,770/
- Trainee Clerks – Rs.1,180/-
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscbank.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.08.2022 to 29.08.2022