Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- UR/OBC Candidate: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate: Rs. 50/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.03.2022 To 13.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|