Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Internships. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tirunelveli – Tamilnadu
Post Name: Internships
Official Website: www.msuniv.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Internships – 02
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc in botany, under Scientific Social Responsibility Grant sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.msuniv.ac.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Dr. M. Udayakumar, Principal Investigator-SERB CRG Project, Assistant Professor Department of Plant Science, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli – 627 012.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Offline Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2023 To 05.05.2023
- Date of Interview: Third week of May 2023
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here