Mumbai Port Trust has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Rs.7700 to Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- the office of ATC, Bhandar Bhavan, 3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.07.2021 to 27.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here