Mumbai Port Trust has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Advisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Legal Advisor
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 70 years
- Rs. 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2022 to 06.04.2022