Mumbai Port Trust has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Engineer|
|Applying Mode||Online and Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Chief Engineer – 07 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 20,800/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Port Authority to the Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, Port House, 2nd Floor, S.V.Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400 001″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 29.03.2022 to 29.04.2022
- Last Date For Offline Application Submission: 17.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|