National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Associate Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Consultant
- Consultant- International Business
- Associate Consultant
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate, MBA, CA, B.E./B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.55,000 – Rs.1,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skil Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nabcons.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2021 to 21.10.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here