National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ any branch of life sciences or B.Tech in Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years (relaxation will be given as per Government of India norms)
Salary Package: Rs. 12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.nabi.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 13.08.2019 @ 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM