National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist – I, Research Associate & Junior Research Fellows. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Scientist – I, Research Associate & Junior Research Fellows|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist I – 02
- Research Associate – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 03
(i)Project Scientist I
- The candidates must have passed a Doctoral degree, Master’s Degree in Engineer or Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed a Ph.d/MD/MS/MDS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii)Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed a Postgraduate degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 56,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply for E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nabi.res.in
- Candidates can apply through E-Mail
- Interested candidates are required to send their detailed Resume/CV to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.01.2022 to 22.01.2022