National Academy of Construction (NAC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are Invited for the post of Assistants. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Academy of Construction (NAC )|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||12|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||12|
- The candidates must have passed Graduation and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years
Salary Package: Rs. 17,500 – Rs. 22,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nac.edu.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 25.05.2019