National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen & S&P)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)
- Junior Stenographer (English)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nal.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.11.2020 to 15.01.2021