National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala) has released the latest recruitment 2023 notification for the Post of Multi-Purpose Worker. The Posts are purely contract-based work for various Ayush Health and Wellness centers in the district. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about NAM Kerala Recruitment 2023, including designations and their respective vacancy counts, education qualifications and experience criteria, age limit conditions, salary packages, and instructions on how to apply.
BRIEF DETAILS OF NAM Kerala Recruitment 2023
|National Ayush Mission Kerala
|Central Govt Jobs
|Multi Purpose Worker
|Pathanamthitta – Kerala
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR National Ayush Mission Kerala 2023 JOBS
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of NAM Kerala Notification,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION For NAM Kerala Recruitment 2023 :
- Candidates must have completed 3 years of GNM or B.Sc Nursing degree or its equivalent from the recognized board or university with the required post-qualification experience in the relevant field(If Required) as specified in the official recruitment notification.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per National Ayush Mission Kerala’s official notification for applying for the Multi-Purpose Worker Post. The age limit details are as follows,
- Maximum Age for Multi-Purpose Worker Post: 40 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURES, AND APPLICATION FEE FOR THE LATEST NAM Kerala VACANCY 2023
As per the NAM Kerala official notification, the Salary detail for Multi-Purpose Worker Post is as follows,
As specified in the National Ayush Mission Kerala Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the candidates by the following process,
- Screening Test
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no application fees for this post.
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAM Kerala 2023 WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Applying candidates must follow the below Guidelines for a walk-in interview without any failure.
- To visit the official website of NAM Kerala, Click on www.nam.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification and Application file from either the career page of the official website or the notification and Application links given below on our website.
- Take the printout of the downloaded application and duly fill it out without any mistakes.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-In venue on time with all the required self-attested documents along with a duly filled application form or CV(If the Application form is not provided) as specified in the official notification.
- The Address of the Walk-In venue is as follows
Address of Walk-In Venue:
- District Medical Office, Indian Systems of Medicine, Melevettippuram, Pathanamthitta.
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must have reached the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress code along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & self-attested photocopies of the same as specified in the official notification.
- Carry along the Passport-size photographs. (if required).
NAM Kerala WALK-IN DATES:
Eligible and Willing Candidates can attend the interview for their desired post on the following dates. Reporting for the interview after the specified date and time will not be entertained by the employment board.
- Walk-In-Interview Date and Time for Multi-Purpose Worker Post: 07.12.2023
NAM Kerala OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job recruitment notification and application link for NAM Kerala are given below.
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here