Naval Dockyard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice
- The Candidates must have passed 10th with 50% Marks, ITI with 65% Marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.navaldock.recttindia.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- “The Officer in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2022 to 20.11.2022
top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|