National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Limited has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Management JE. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer – 80
- The candidates must have passed Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 70,000/- to 2,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nill
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2022 to 14.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|