National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate, Fieldworker. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Fieldworker|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow – 04 Posts
- Fieldworker/ Scientific Administrative Assistant – 06 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Graduate Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D., in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Fieldworker/ Scientific Administrative Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate: Rs.49,000/-
- Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/-
- Fieldworker/ Scientific Administrative Assistant: Rs.18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbpgr.ernet.in
- Eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as an online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (New Delhi) and Mohar.email@example.com (Shimla) latest by 27.01.2021, After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over the phone.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 27.01.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here