National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Field Assistant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a 12th/ Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.18,000 – 33,480/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbpgr.ernet.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
Walk in Venue:
- NBPGR Regional Station, Umiam (Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya)
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here