The National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbpgr.ernet.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to K.Mohapatra@icar.gov.in
- “ICAR- NBPGR, New Delhi”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 25.01.2022 & 15.02.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here