National Brain Research Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Principal Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Brain Research Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Principal Project Associate|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 20 Years
- Rs. 49,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbrc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052 (Haryana)”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 22.11.2021 – 03.12.2021