National Brain Research Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist-I. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Brain Research Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Scientist-I|
- The candidates must have passed M. Tech./M. E, B. Tech. /B. E. or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbrc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 11.05.2021 to 28.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here