National Book Trust (NBT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Co-ordinator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Co-ordinator|
- The candidates must have passed an Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.50,000/-to Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbtindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.03.2021 to 26.03.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here