Narcotics Control Bureau has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Director, Narcotics Control Bureau, Delhi Zonal Unit, West Block No. 1, Wing No. 5, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi 110066.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.10.2019 to 29.10.2019
- Notification Link: Click Here