Narcotics Control Bureau has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Driver. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Staff Car Driver(Grade-I)- 17
- Staff Car Driver(Grade-II)- 07
- Staff Car Driver(OG)- 20
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Deputation Basis, Valid Driving license or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 5,200 – 20, 200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy Director(Admn), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bikhaji Kama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.09.2022 to 06.11.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Today Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|