National Centre for Cell Science has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Centre for Cell Science|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Jr.Research Fellow|
|Last Date||12.05.2021to 18.05.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Laboratory In-charge
- Process Consultant
- Project Scientist
- Project Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, M.V.Sc, Graduate, PG Degree MD, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Laboratory In-charge -Rs.2,00,000/-
- Process Consultant – Rs.2,00,000/-
- Project Scientist – Rs.56,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.31,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email:
- Log on to the official website www.nccs.res.in.
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.201 to 12.05.2021-18.05.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here