The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Programme Coordinator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Programme Coordinator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Programme Coordinator
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.9300 – Rs. 34800/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Mare. New Delhi-110016
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2021 to 29.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here