The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Data Science Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Mobile Apps Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 25000 – 60000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Section Officer R-11,. Section NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.06.2021 to 26.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here