The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Data Analyst & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Consultant
- Instructional Designer
- Academic Consultant
- Graphic Artist
- DTP Operator
- Data Analyst
- System Analyst
- Content Developer
- Junior Project Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 25000 – Rs.60000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.07.2021 to 30.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here