National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Non-Academic. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 347
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Non-Academic
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Superintending Engineer – 01
- Production Officer – 01
- Editor – 04
- Business Manager – 01
- Film Director – 01
- Film Producer – 01
- Senior Engineer – 01
- Assistant Public Relation Officer – 01
- Assistant Production Officer – 02
- Assistant Editor -05
- Assistant Business Manager – 02
- Artist Grade-I – 01
- Technical Officer – 01
- Assistant Engineer Grade-A – 06
- Audio Radio Producer Grade-I – 01
- Film Editor – 01
- Production Manager – 01
- Sound Recordist Grade-I – 01
- TV Producer Grade-I – 01
- Store Officer – 01
- Assistant – 46
- Senior Accountant – 02
- Junior Accountant – 06
- Manager NIE Guest House & PG Hostel – 01
- Production Assistant – 05
- Editorial Assistant – 06
- Marketing Executive – 04
- Artist Gr-II – 01
- Assistant Store Officer – 02
- Professional Assistant – 07
- Cameraman Grade-II – 06
- Engineering Assistant – 07
- Photographer-Grade-I – 01
- Script Writer – 01
- Set Designer – 01
- TV Producer Grade-II – 02
- Sr. Proof Reader – 01
- Store Keeper Grade-I – 05
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 08
- Technician Grade-I – 13
- Audio Radio Producer Grade-III – 04
- Field Investigator – 01
- Graphic Assistant Grade-I – 02
- Photographer-Grade-II – 02
- Projectionist – 01
- TV Producer Grade-III – 06
- Graphic Assistant Grade-II – 01
- Receptionist – 01
- Computer Operator Grade-III – 01
- Proof Reader – 03
- Lab Assistant – 34
- Store Keeper Grade-II – 17
- Film Assistant – 02
- Floor Assistant – 04
- Toucher Grade-I – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 84
- Senior Library Attendant – 04
- Driver Grade-III – 09
- Carpenter – 03
- Dark Room Assistant – 01
- Electrician – 02
- Film Joiner – 01
- Lightman – 02
- Painter – 01
- Toucher Grade-II – 01
- M. Tech. in Electronics and Communication/Information Technology or relevant area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with 10 years of experience in reputed media organisations/ industry at the level of Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-or higher and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology with 12 years of experience in reputed media organizations/ industry at the level of GRADE PAY Rs. 6600/-or higher and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software or Masters Degree in Electronics, Communication/Information Technology or relevant area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT), with 12 years of experience in reputed media organizations/ industry and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University. OR Bachelors Degree in any subject with Diploma in Printing Technology.
- At least 08 yrs of experience in Print Production of textbooks, general publications, journals, etc. in a reputed publishing/Printing organization.
- Working knowledge regarding cover design, layout, paper, blocks and all aspects of printing technology
- Familiarity with computer-based printing processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/ Journalism, where editing is one of the subjects.
- At least 8 years experience in editing, producing-planning, and supervising publications, especially school textbooks, monographs, and reports in a responsible capacity.
- Knowledge of books production techniques, modern process of printing, and typography and should be proficient in English/Hindi/Urdu
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute. OR A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Having at least 08 years of experience in Sales and Sales Promotion in a reputed publishing organization.
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline and a Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in any area of media / Direction/ visual or performing arts or Post Graduate degree in media production and management/Mass Communication
For Other Posts:
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.57,700 – 1,44,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.04.2023 to
19.05.202328.05.2023 (Date Extended)
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here