National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellows. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Junior Project Fellows
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 10.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellows
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Education/Science/ Social Science/Humanities or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.23,000 – 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2023 to 10.05.2023
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here