National Centre for Earth Science Studies has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Technician, Project Assistant & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Centre for Earth Science Studies|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technician & Various|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Laboratory Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Associate – I/II
- Senior/Principal Project Associate
- Project Scientist I/II/III
- The candidates must have passed Diploma/ Any Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 18000 – Rs. 78000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncess.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.06.2021 to 07.07.2021