National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Project Scientist-I
- Project Scientist-II
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35-50 years
- Rs. 20,000 – 67,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncess.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “NCESS, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 04.05.2022 to 05.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|