Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentices
- The candidates must have passed 8th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nclcil.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.06.2021 to 09.07.2021