National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate II/Project Associate I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate II|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate II & I
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 35,000 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncl-india.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.06.2021 to 09.07.2021