National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
|Online Interview Date||08.04.2022|
Details of Vacancy:
- Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Physics/Nanotechnology/Materials Science/Chemistry with a minimum of 55% or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncl-india.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.03.2022 To 03.04.2022
- Interview Date: 08.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here