National Company Law Tribunal has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Legal Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Senior Legal Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed Degre or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs.1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nclt.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.07.2021 to 30.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here