National Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Project Scientist – II & III|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs 67000 – Rs 78000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncmrwf.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.10.2021 to 25.10.2021