National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
Details of Vacancies:
- Lab Technician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Male Nurse
- Crane Operator
- Operator Excavation Machine
- Station Electrician
- Generator Mechanic
- Boiler Operator
- Wireless Operator
- The candidates must have passed Graduate/ Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.45,103 – Rs. 60,138/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncaor.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.06.2021 to 15.07.2021