National Centre For Polar and Ocean Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Centre For Polar and Ocean Research
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Goa
Post Name: Senior Manager
Official Website: www.ncpor.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.01.2024
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Manager – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncpor.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If an applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may apply.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.12.2023 to 17.01.2024