North Central Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Goods Guard, ALP, JE & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Goods Guard, ALP, JE & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Station Master
- Goods Guards
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist
- Trains Clerk (Optg)
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha)
- JE/ Mech. Workshop
- JE/ Track Machine
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech)
- Tech-III/ Track Machine
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2019 to 28.12.2019