National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Technical Trainee, Engineer Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA]|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Ooty – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Technical Trainee, Engineer Trainee|
Details of Vacancies:
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – 02 Posts
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Technical Trainee (Electronics) – 02 Posts
- Administrative Trainee – 02 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B. Tech, Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Online Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.ncra.tifr.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- The Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.05.2022 to 31.05.2022
- Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|