National Crime Records Bureau has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Crime Records Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
- The candidates must have passed BE /B.Tech, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncrb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, 7th Floor, Soochana Bhawan, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110003
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.10.2021 to 29.11.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here