National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant – I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant – I|
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 62 years
- Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncrpb.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Email to email@example.com.
- Director (A&F), National Capital Region Planning Board, Core, 4B, First Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.05.2021 to 31.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here