National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Labour. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Labour Welfare Executive|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Labour Welfare Executive
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncrtc.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.04.2022 to 20.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|