National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 56,500/- to Rs. 2,08.700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use & Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Note: Candidates can apply through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under Secretary, National Commission For Schedule Castes, 5th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2022 to 17.05.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|