National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Associate
- Project Scientist
- The candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 50 years
- Rs. 15,000 – 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncscm.res.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2022 to 23.02.2022